Monday, March 28, 2011

Growing us some great girls!




Well, the girls are growing like weeds! 
I can't believe how fast it goes by!  Anyone happen to have a pause button for life?  I don't want to keep them little forever, I just want a little more time to enjoy each stage.  I still want them to be able to grow into who they were meant to be, just not so quickly!  It still feels like yesterday I was laying in the hospital bed holding a tiny little baby and now one of them is 3 and sassy as every and the other is 10 months, walking up a storm, and climbing all over everything.  




















We are now on the countdown!  Only two months of school and summer will be here before we know it.  Then I am sure we will have many, many Lott adventures to blog about!  
Until then, I will sit back and continue to watch my two greatest accomplishments in life grow, laugh, climb, learn, smile, play, and best of all, just be themselves!
I love you Maddie and Landri, you are my world!


1 comment: