Thursday, May 26, 2011

One day,,,,,,,,,ONE day!!!!

We are down to one day left at school, ONE day, and I can't wait!  The students have recently lost their minds, and in all honesty I might have lost mine a little bit too!  But soon, very soon I will be at home with the girls every day for two months! 

I get to be the one watching them, not anyone else!  Sorry daycare you can get someone elses super-duper adorable kids to watch!
I get to be the one to play with them,  making them laugh, seeing their smiles, helping color pictures, and playing princess dress up.  Hanging out in our backyard watching Madison swing while Landri plays in the sandbox, all the while the three of us will be melting because it gets so hot here!  (I am almost positive Texas sits on the sun!)  But melted or not it will be worth it. 

Right now we are looking at swim class to enroll Madison in.  She loves the pool and does well with floaties, but she is old enough now that she really needs to know how to swim.  I am sure she will be asking to go to our pool almost daily, so this will be good for her, but also give me a little peace of mind while trying to watch both girls at the pool.  I am also looking forward to see how Landri reacts to the pool.  I think she will really enjoy it, since she LOVES bath time. She loves it so much that if she hears the water she tries to climb into the tub on her own before I can even get her clothes off!

There will be many, many adventures to be had this summer beyond just swimming and I can't wait to experience them all with my girls! (and of course Steven too, but he unfortunately doesn't get as much time off as I do.)

So with less than 48 hrs. to go, Mama is pumped!  

BRING ON THE SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment