My sweet baby love is getting so big! Landri turned one! Her first birthday wouldn't have been complete without a party, and she seemed to have enjoyed it! I think she could have said the chocolate cake was her favorite part!
She had a great time running around and playing and it was great to see her having so much fun since she has been sick for the past two weeks. I was really worried she wouldn't get better in time and miss out on her first birthday festivities. But she started to feel better just in the nick of time, WHEW!
The adults enjoyed fantastic pulled pork sandwiches thanks to Steven and the kiddos dined on hot dogs. What a chef! Landri opened all her wonderful gifts, and dove into her chocolate cake.
It was a busy day but she seemed to have really enjoyed herself.
Steven and I also really enjoyed ourselves and would like to thank everyone for coming and sharing in her special day. Her birthday was a special day, but it was made even better by being able to share it with the ones we love.
| The weather was gorgeous outside and Landri enjoyed every minute of it. |
| She wanted to help daddy get food ready! |
| Wow! Are all of these for me? |
| Having fun opening presents, but of course, the tissue paper was way more entertaining than the gift inside. |
| Once presents were opened it was time for cake and Landri wasted no time digging in! |
Not only did her party go by fast, but so did her whole first year of life.
I can't believe how fast time flies, my little baby is already one. ONE. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I swear it was just yesterday I held her in my arms at the hospital. It was just yesterday I marveled at how tiny and cute our little girl was just moments after birth. It was just yesterday we brought her home and our little family truly felt complete. But in a blink of an eye, 365 days have passed, and they will only go by faster from here.
~I wish I could keep you little forever,
but then I would miss you growing into who you're meant to be~
Happy Birthday My Love!
I am so proud of you already. I pray you continue to walk in Christ and grow into a wonderful strong woman with a good heart and impeccable character. And always know, you are loved!
Awww... <3
ReplyDelete